Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cape Cod 2011

Cape Cod is without a doubt, my favorite family vacation spot. We are so lucky that my godparents, Aunt Pam and Uncle Bob have let us invade them for the second year in a row. And we do not travel lightly and we definitely bring mass chaos with us. I wish I would have taken some pictures at the airport with all of our gear. I will just say that we had: 3 children, 3 carseats, 1 stroller, 4 suitcases, and 3 carry-ons. We were a sight!

The first day was rainy and cold so we went to the local aquarium. They have 2 rescued seals and they gave each child a fish to throw to them.





Jeremy showing the boys a horseshoe crab




Zonked after a long bike ride



'Helping' Aunt Pam garden




Fun at the beach...




Father's Day was great! We had lobster on the patio--I was meant to live this life! The boys were interested in taking it apart, but not so much in eating it.




Here are some of the pictures I took on an after dinner walk we took with my parents.





No comments:

Post a Comment