Saturday, July 9, 2011

McWane Center

Alternatively title, "Am I crazy?". In Montgomery, Alabama in the summer, there is only one thing to do: go to the pool. After you do this every day, it can get a little old. Not to mention, taking a 2 month old there, is not my idea of a great time, although Annalise does really well, it is just a bit of a logistical challenge. But I digress. So my friend Pam (who has 4 boys for the record), suggested making the trip to the Children's museum in Birmingham. But, I may add, she does not have Reid...who was the entire reason for all of the questioning. After much debate I decided that I could handle it, so the three kids and I headed up there for the day. I think my key to success was having very low expections, because I have to say that I think it went really well. The boys had a blast, Annalise was her terrific self, and I didn't lose anyone. I think I deserve a gold star. Maybe it was the fact that it went so smoothly that I got up the courage to book a trip to Colorado for the kids and I at the end of the month!! Stay tuned.....

Here is a [terrible] picture of the kids and I there. Unfortunately, all of my pictures turned out this way

No comments:

Post a Comment