Okay, I have developed a major blog-reading habit; of friends, acquaintances, and of people I don't even know. It is taking a lot of time to say the least. So for months I have debating starting one of my own simply so that I will have something to show for my hours online and [more importantly] my kiddos will have documentation of their childhood.
So, not necessarily what I planned for my debut, and also I should note that if you know me, you know that this is not reflective of my normal speech. Here goes: A few weeks ago I was in the car with just Reid (22 months old, who is finally talking and repeats everything.) Another driver cut me off and I honked the horn and let the phrase "That b_ _ ch" leave my mouth. Of course I immediately hear Reid pipe up from the back seat with "beach, beach, beach". Funny in and of it self, I have to say. However, fast forward 2 weeks later and we are again in the car and the person next to me honks their horn. Reid gets an excited look on his face and yells, "a beach!!" He also yells this when he hears train whistles. Not my proudest mommy moment, but I am finding the humor in it.



No comments:
Post a Comment