
. Me attempting to start a blog....take 3. Maybe 5
Okay, if I don't actually make postings it's not a blog, so here goes. Connor will remember a few things from now, and I want to help with that and make sure it is not his mother's raised voice. So, I may as well start [again] at this past weekend, which was suprisingly not monotonous....as in we got out there and did something a little different. Jeremy spent the night at Oceana Naval Air Station in VA Beach for 'work' and the boys and I got up and met him the next day. We rented one of those surrey things and biked down the beach which was super fun.
So here the boys are on the surrey. I swear, it is going to look like I am a non-participant in their childhood if you look at all of our pictures...but this is probably the plight of moms everywhere. This is one of those somewhat rare events with small children. that actually went well and was as fun as I imagined.



No comments:
Post a Comment