Here we are before leaving the house; I apologize for the blurriness, but this is all I have.
Actually, all the pictures are bad. I was sitting about as far back as you could in the church and the lighting was terrible. But I want to document none the less.
Here he is doing his class performance of "Yodel Lady Who?" I know, funny title, and I hadn't realized during the rehearsals at home that this song was about vowels. It took me seeing the children actually wearing the letters around their necks to get that.

Now he is really into it....
At the end they had each child walk across the stage and get a 'diploma' and say their name into the microphone. Most just said their first and last names, but Connor said in the most serious voice I have ever heard him use, "Connor Robert Lushnat". Just adorable I tell you.
This last one is Connor with his teacher, Mrs. Stratton. When he talks about her, he will add "I love her so very much." I told Mrs. Stratton that before we left.



No comments:
Post a Comment