Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's just preschool, right?

Well, I have had preschool on the brain for weeks, make that months. Sending 2 year olds to a Mother's Day Out program down here in Montgomery seems to be the thing to do. Almost all the other mothers I know are even sending their 1 year olds. So, if everyone is doing it, I should too, right? Just kidding. But seriously, I had Reid enrolled at the same school Connor is going to go to for a 3 day a week program. Then, right before we moved here, I had a change of heart and decided that my baby needed to be home with me. (Temporary insanity). THe way things have been going around here, I am majorly regretting my decision. So I am looking into other schools (I mean, why drop children off at one location, when going to two is much more fun, right?). Tomorrow is decision day......

No comments:

Post a Comment