Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter

Easter was a little bit chaotic this year considering Annalise was less than a week old at the time. I am proud to say that I did get it together enough to dye eggs with the boys.



Reid at his school Easter Egg hunt with his wonderful teachers Miss Michelle and Miss Tiffany.


The boys hunting for eggs in the backyard on Easter morning. Sadly, I was still asleep during this.




We tried to get Easter pictures of all three children. This was the best we could do. It was so sunny out that the boys could not help but squint, and Annalise was one unhappy little girl.




Reid sorting through his loot. This is a fairly representative picture of life at our house. Both Connor and Reid are not huge fans of wearing clothes. What can I say except for I have larger fish to fry than to worry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment