TIme flies and I haven't posted for 8 months. I am now 9 months pregnant and due in less than 3 weeks. Oh, and let me just throw in that we bought a house in February and moved into it 2 weeks ago. Life is hectic...and if you saw the baby's room, you would not be thinking that was the room of someone who could potentially be born in the next 2 weeks. AHHH! I have decided to set the room up using the boys' stuff. And I am going to wash and put the 0-3 month clothes in the drawer. That way I have done as much as I can to prepare for baby boy #3. If it happens to not be, then I am more than happy to put the clothes away (read: get rid of them!) and buy girl decor. It will just be easier to be prepared in that direction. I really have no idea who this little person is. Which is really so funny to me. Funny odd. Because today when I was out playing with the boys in the backyard, I found myself wondering if I will even be able to remember what life was like with just the two of them in a few months. We will settle into a new normal with 3 and I wonder if I will be able to recall what it was like any other way. I hope so, because I have so enjoyed it. In a way I am sad for Connor and Reid because I know that this will mean that their life is about about to change. I will have less time for them, and that breaks my heart. But I remember feeling this way before Reid was born too, and I think Connor has benefitted so much from having a little brother. But it will still be an adjustment. I think both boys are excited and will be fantastic big brothers. Stay tuned.....
We will be anxiously awaiting the news! So excited for you guys and thinking of you lots. And glad you are back to your blog. :)
ReplyDelete