Today I took Connor in for his "Fall Festival" at school. It was his first time to go since he broke his arm, and we only went for the hour. Suffice it to say, I am glad we went, since I have now seen how the Frazer moms put on a party! The bar is high people.
For Connor's class, each of the four little tables was set with a cloth tablecloth and centerpiece arrangements of pumpkins with candy corn sprinkled on the table. McDonalds chicken nuggets were brought in, and the party games were more elaborate than what we have done at years past in other schools. For Reid's class, pizza was on the menu and each child's drink was in a plastic pumpkin that had their initials on it. Each child also had a helium balloon to take home attached to their goody bag. It goes without saying that the the ruffle pants, appliqued shirts, and smocked attire were out in full force. The director, who is also Connor's teacher told me that it is much toned down than in years past!
Kusman Album 2019
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment