Friday, May 21, 2010

Mimi visits



Jeremy left for TDY last THursday and my mom, otherwise known as Mimi arrived late Friday night. She left today (Friday) and is already greatly missed. My mom is the best mom I have ever met...seriously. She is better with the boys than I am and inevitably, I always end up thinking "why don't I do that with them?" or variations of that. We had a blast while she was here. We went strawberry picking (in the rain), played outside, ran errands, got a sitter and went shopping (sigh), had a photography session with a friend of hers, and watched 'chick flicks' almost every single night. Besides the help with the kiddos, it is so nice to have the companionship and company. And my patience level also seems to go way up...it's a win win situation. Here is a brief montage of her visit


Mimi 'driving' the ferry to go pick strawberries. A worker noticed how enthusiastic the boys were and invited us back there.


Under a shelter after the big pick.


Looking out the window of the ferry

No comments:

Post a Comment