Sunday was Mother's Day, and I have decided that as the mother of young children, it was as good as it could be. I "slept in", meaning I stayed in bed and listened to the running around and yelling downstairs as Jeremy played with the boys. We decided to forgo brunch because, let's get real, that would be more stressful than enjoyable. We did however, pick up Sonic on the way home from church, and I thought that was fantastic. We (read: Jeremy) got some yard work done. Connor discovered a dead bird in the road. I will not get into the conversations that ensued from that episode. Suffice it to say, at bedtime Connor prayed that God would put the bird in a tomb and raise him again. We will revisit that issue later. After grilling out and getting the kiddos in bed, Jeremy and I watched a movie I picked out. It really doesn't get any better than that.
Kusman Album 2019
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment